virtual ®   23-Jun-2020 22:23

Lookout Issue 4/2020


Year: 2020
Language: english
Author: UK P&I Club
Genre: Periodical (magazine)
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 16
Description: Lookout is a bi-annual newsletter from the UK P&I Club that collates the most relevant and topical content from across the Club’s global network.
It covers subjects such as people claims, loss prevention, defence and industry specific items.

Contents

Screenshots

LookOut_Jan_2020_WEB-1.pdf

Download [3 KB]

Thank U
Reply
refresh list

Similar releases

Lookout Issue 3/2018 - UK P&I Club [2019, PDF]
The Maritime Engineering Reference Book - Tony Molland [2008, PDF]
Bodily Injury News - The journal of the Thomas Miller Americas’Bodily Injury Team, Winter 2019/2020 ...
Rules and regulations for the classification of a floating offshore installation at a fixed location...
M.O.T First Class Part (B) for Certificate of Chief Engineer ORAL Examination Questions and Answers ...
M.O.T First Class Part (B) Oral Questions & Answers - Kywe Nyein [2012, DOCX]
Bodily Injury News - Winter 2019 - UK P&I Club [2018, PDF]
Triton #2 - the Swedish Club [2021, PDF]
She of Change - Issue 7 - Maritime SheEO [2022, PDF]
Crew Watch (September) - Britannia P&I Club [2025, PDF]
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 05:52

All times are GMT + 3 Hours