gillnumil ®   27-Jun-2022 04:43

Phase I Ship Stability - Capt. C.L.Dubey book Exercise & Past Papers Solution of Mercantile Marine Department (MMD), India Examinations


Year: 20xx
Language: english
Author: Raushan Raj
Format: PDF
Quality: Photo of pages
Pages count: 55
Description: Phase I Ship Stability - Capt. C.L.Dubey book Exercise & Past Papers Solution of Mercantile Marine Department (MMD), India Examinations.

Contents

Screenshots

Ship Stability - Capt. CL Dubey, exercise solutions and past year.pdf

Download [15 KB]

Thank U
Reply
refresh list

Similar releases

Test Yourself Series: Question & Answers from past papers - Terrestrial & Coastal Navigation for Mer...
Phase I Naval Architecture - Solved Theory from Past Question Papers of Mercantile Marine Department...
Solved Numericals (2018-2016) - Past Question Papers Mercantile Marine Department (MMD), India Exami...
Solved Numericals (2007-2016) - Past Question Papers Mercantile Marine Department (MMD), India Exami...
Solved Theory (2016-2015) - Past Question Papers Mercantile Marine Department (MMD), India Examinati...
First Mate Phase - I Notes - Capt. A.K. Prasad [20xx, PDF]
Bridge Watchkeeping, Ship Handling and Emergencies Solved (2021-2019) from Past Question Papers of M...
Naval Architecture I - Solved Numericals (2022-2012) from Past Question Papers of Mercantile Marine ...
Engineering Knowledge - Solved Numericals from Past Question Papers of Mercantile Marine Department ...
Navigation - Section B: Simultaneous & Staggered (Plot with cocked hat resolution) from Past Questio...
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 00:52

All times are GMT + 3 Hours