twicer ®   10-Nov-2021 16:56

Navigation Booklet Series


Year: 2021
Language: english
Author: The Shipowners' Club
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 81+81+67
Description: The art of navigation may be second nature to deep-sea mariners, but for those crews who do not use this skill very often it can present some significant difficulties.
Results from the Club’s Condition Survey Programme often highlight a limited understanding of basic navigation practices. Furthermore, the Club is frequently notified of incidents where poor navigation has been the main contributing factor.
The three booklets in the series are:
1. Loss Prevention: Chartwork and Voyage Planning
This booklet introduces the basics of practical navigation, such as chartwork and voyage planning.
2. Loss Prevention: Towards Effective Navigation
This booklet is primarily aimed at those mariners who are not fully trained in the art of navigation.
3. Loss Prevention: Tides
This booklet focuses on tidal calculations and provides examples as well as practice questions on the subject.

Contents

Screenshots

Navigation Booklet Series 2021

Download [15 KB]

Thank U
Reply
refresh list

Similar releases

Drugs and Alcohol at Sea, Loss Prevention - The Shipowners’ Club [2018, PDF]
The Shipowners’ Club Loss Prevention - Tides - The Shipowners’ P&I Club [2014, PDF]
Fishing Vessel Safety, Loss Prevention - The Shipowners’ Club [2014, PDF]
LP Focus (Loss Prevention) - The London P&I Club [2018, PDF]
Lloyd’s Register Pocket Checklists - Lloyd’s Register + UK P&I CLUB [2017, PDF]
Towards Effective Navigation - The Shipowners’ Club [2014, PDF]
The American Club - Transport Guidance for Steel Cargoes - The American Club [2017, PDF]
Loss Prevention Briefing, Ship to Ship Transfer - NE P&I [2015, PDF]
Inaccuracies in Draught Surveys - The West of England P&I Club [2023, PDF]
Inaccuracies in Draught Surveys - West P and I Club [2020, PDF]
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 16:07

All times are GMT + 3 Hours