Alfapolar ®   01-Oct-2020 22:14

Coffee for Officer of the Watch, AB, Pilot, Captain Engine and Bridge Team Management


Year: 2020
Language: english
Genre: Explanation
Playtime: 10 min
Quality: HDTV
Format: MP4
Video: 1280/720
Audio: 127kbps/44100khz
Description: Better coffee for coffee time.
If you make coffee this way you will feel as if you are in hotel.
It takes only 3,4 minutes to make it, and you need only hand whisk.
Enjoy!

Screenshots

Coffee for Officer of the Watch, AB, Pilot, Captain Engine and Bridge Team Management.zip

Download [10 KB]

Thank U
Reply
Alfapolar ®   02-Oct-2020 10:47
harveyspecter, I sailed for years and I saw nobody making coffee this way. I saw guys making coffee like this
1. Water cooker
2. Pour water in glass
3. One teaspoon of Nescafe
4. One or two teaspoons of sugar
5. Mix with teaspoon
6. Drink
Whisking coffee for 3 to 5 minutes makes a huge difference.
0
Reply
refresh list

Similar releases

The Complete Chief Officer - by Captain Michael Lloyd FNI [2010, PDF]
Seagull Assistant v.7.10 - koldunoff [ADS] [2019] [Android]
Seagull Assistant (Шпаргалка) v.7.2.1 - koldunoff [2020] [Android]
NACOS Platinum Integrated Navigation System Operations Manual(Wärtsilä SAM Electronics) - SAM Electr...
Bridge Team Management - Captain A. J. Swift [2004, PDF]
Maritime & Shipping Bookshelf - Various [199x-2020, PDF]
Watchstanding Guide for The Merchant Officer - Robert J. Meurn [1990, PDF]
In Command - 200 Things I Wish I’d known before I was Captain - Captain Michael Lloyd [2007, PDF]
Ответы на тесты SeaGull CBT’s / Answers to Seagull Tests [DOC, PDF, JPG]
Desmi self-priming centrifugal pump Modular S / Operation and maintenance instruction [2003, PDF]
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 23:39

All times are GMT + 3 Hours