virtual ®   13-Mar-2020 16:54

Freight, Demurrage & Defence Rules, Rule Book CLASS 6 | 2020/21


Year: 2020
Language: english
Author: BRITANNIA P and I
Genre: Convention (rules)
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 64
Description: These Rules are subject to the Memorandum and Articles of Association of The Britannia Steam Ship Insurance Association Limited.

Contents

Screenshots

Britannia-Rules-2020-FDD.pdf

Download [2 KB]

Thank U
Reply
refresh list

Similar releases

Class 3 2019-2020 Protection and Indemnity Rules and List of correspondents - The Britannia Steam Sh...
Class 3 2020-2021 Protection and Indemnity Rules, and List of Correspondents - Britannia P and I [20...
Class 3 2023-2024 Protection and Indemnity Rules, and List of Correspondents - Britannia P and I [20...
The North of England P&I Freight, Demurrage and Defence Class Rules - The North of England P&I [2018...
Rules for P&I Insurance 2020/2021 - Swedish P and I [2020, PDF]
Business and Law for the Shipmaster by F. N. Hopkins [1998, PDF]
The Maritime Engineering Reference Book - Tony Molland [2008, PDF]
Europe - The Rules - UK P&I Club [2014, PDF]
Britannia P&I Club Rule Books - Britannia P&I Club [2018, PDF]
UK P&I Club Rules & Articles 2019 for UK (Europe), UK P&I N.V. - UK P&I Club [2019, PDF]
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 17:33

All times are GMT + 3 Hours