gillnumil ®   19-Jul-2019 07:06

Signals


Year: 2018
Language: english
Author: North of England P&I Club
Genre: Periodical (magazine)
Publisher: North of England P&I Club
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: >500
Description: Signals is North's loss prevention newsletter and is distributed to all Members, their ships, correspondents, brokers and other individuals on our mailing list.
Signals is unique in the loss prevention field. Not only does it summarise recent case law, report on changes in legislation and identify problematic commodoties, but it also examines the implications and consequences of these developments for shipowners and operators.
Additional info: http://www.nepia.com/insights/p...cations/signals/

Contents

2001-2020

Screenshots

Signals North Of England P&I Club Magazine

Download [21 KB]

Thank U
Reply
refresh list

Similar releases

Signals Magazine (Summer) - North of England P&I Club [2021, PDF]
Signals Magazine - Spring 2022 - the North [2022, PDF]
Signals Magazine - Winter 2022 - the North [2022, PDF]
Signals Magazine (Winter) - North of England P&I Club [2021, PDF]
Signals Magazine (Spring) - North of England P&I Club [2021, PDF]
Lookout Issue 3/2018 - UK P&I Club [2019, PDF]
Triton #2 - the Swedish Club [2021, PDF]
Marine Claims - Christof Luddeke [1996, DjVu]
Bills of Lading A Guide to Good Practice by Stephen Mills [2014, PDF]
Triton No.2 / 2019 , AGM2019 Working together towards the future Plus Step into a virtual world Stow...
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 10:55

All times are GMT + 3 Hours