virtual ®   06-Apr-2019 19:52

2019/20 P&I and Defence Rules and Correspondents


Year: 2019
Language: english
Author: Standard Club
Genre: Convention (rules)
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 265
Description: The rules, which are subject to the articles, contain the terms upon
which P&I cover is given by the club.

Contents

Screenshots

pi-and-defence-rules-and-correspondents-2019.pdf

Download [4 KB]

Thank U
Reply
refresh list

Similar releases

2019/20 London Class P&I and Defence Rules and Correspondents - Standard Club [2019, PDF]
2019/20 Offshore P&I Rules and Correspondents - Standard Club [2019, PDF]
2019/20 Fixed Premium Rules and Correspondents - Standard Club [2019, PDF]
The Standard Club’s Rules 2016/2017 - The Standard Club Europe Ltd [2016, PDF]
The London P and I Club Rules 2020/2021 - P&I, FD&D, War Risk, Charterers’ CSL, Owner’s Fixed Premiu...
IEEE Recommended Practice for Electrical Installations on Shipboard - IEEE Industry Applications Soc...
P&I and Defence Rules and Correspondents 2018/19 - The Standard P&I Club [2018, PDF]
Defence class cover + Contracts of carriage and bills of lading The Hague Visby Rules - The Standard...
Steamship Mutual - A Team Effort (A Guide to Casualty Investigation and Claims Handling) - Steamship...
Standard P & I Club Rule Books, 2020/21 and Correspondents - Standard P and I Club [2020, PDF]
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 14:39

All times are GMT + 3 Hours