virtual ®   27-Oct-2018 19:05

Skuld Charterers’ cover, Owners´ Fixed P&I , Owners´ Fixed P&I Defence and Offshore Terms & Conditions


Year: 2018
Language: english
Author: Skuld
Genre: Collection of books
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 83
Description: This download contains Terms and conditions of Skuld P&I Club a follows:
1) Charterers’ Cover Terms & Conditions as of 20 February 2018
2) Owners´ Fixed P&I Defence Terms & Conditions as of 20 February 2018
3) Owners´ Fixed P&I Terms & Conditions as of 20 February 2018
4) Offshore Terms & Conditions as of 20 February 2018

Contents

1) Charterers’ Cover Terms & Conditions as of 20 February 2018
2) Owners´ Fixed P&I Defence Terms & Conditions as of 20 February 2018
3) Owners´ Fixed P&I Terms & Conditions as of 20 February 2018
4) Offshore Terms & Conditions as of 20 February 2018

Screenshots

skuld_Owners, charterers, offshore

Download [6 KB]

Thank U
Reply
refresh list

Similar releases

The London P and I Club Rules 2020/2021 - P&I, FD&D, War Risk, Charterers’ CSL, Owner’s Fixed Premiu...
Standard P & I Club Rule Books, 2020/21 and Correspondents - Standard P and I Club [2020, PDF]
The Maritime Engineering Reference Book - Tony Molland [2008, PDF]
The Standard Club’s Rules 2016/2017 - The Standard Club Europe Ltd [2016, PDF]
Yacht Terms & Conditions as of 20 February 2018 - Skuld [2018, PDF]
The Swedish P & I Club Rules 2019-20 - The Swedish Club [2019, PDF]
Rules and regulations for the classification of a floating offshore installation at a fixed location...
Collection of Ship Stability Workshop [2010,2013,2014, PDF]
Hatch Covers - Various P & I Clubs, DNV and IMO [2017, PDF]
Drone use case briefs - Various [2018, PDF]
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 21:01

All times are GMT + 3 Hours