5sb1 ®   27-Jul-2023 09:06

Austro-Hungarian Warships of World War I


Year: 176
Language: english
Author: Ian Allan
Genre: History
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 192
Description: The Austro-Hungarian Navy is no more. Its ensign was hauled down on the afternoon of October 31st, 1918, and the Yugoslav flag run up its place. The Dual Monarchy of the Austro-Hungarian Empire, which the Imperial and Royal Navy had so proudly defended, had ceased to exist.

Contents

Screenshots

Ian Allan - Austro-Hungarian Warships of World War I.pdf

Download [16 KB]

Thank U
Reply

Similar releases

Austro-Hungarian Battleships in World War One - Zvonimir Freivogel [2017, PDF]
Austro-Hungarian Battleships in WW I - Freivogel Z. [2018, PDF]
Austro-hungarian submarines - Zvonimir Freivogel [2019, PDF]
Battleship Commander - The Life of Vice Admiral Willis A. Lee - Stillwell P. [2021, EPUB]
Soviet Cruisers 1917-1945 - From the October Revolution to WW II (New Vanguard 326) - Hill A. [2024,...
Austro-Hungarian Mine Warfare and Auxiliary Vessels in Worl War One - Despot Infinitus d.o.o. [2023,...
Austro-Hungarian Torpedo Boats in WW I - Freivogel Z. [2022, PDF]
Warship 1982 Vol.VI - Roberts J. [1982, PDF]
A History of the Royal Navy: World War I - Mike Farquharson-Roberts [2014, PDF]
The ABC of Royal Australian Navy Corvettes - Libby Pearce, Able Seaman [2019, PDF]
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 19:11

All times are GMT + 3 Hours