virtual ®   22-Jan-2021 16:57

Carefully to Carry consolidated 2018


Year: 2018
Language: english
Author: UK P and I Club
Genre: Guide
Edition: 1st
ISBN: 978-1-85609-737-6
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 609
Description: While safety is the primary objective and loss prevention continues to be an ongoing concern for shipping, this book also touches upon a variety of issues, as vessels, cargoes and regulation become increasingly complex. In this context, the UK P&I Club has updated its Carefully to Carry publication to highlight the most current thinking in the industry.
Best practices, checklists, key points and considerations, and clear messages supported by photos and illustrations are some of the features of this manual that not only educate but also enhance the reader’s existing knowledge. For example, it supplements insightfully the IMSBC Code, the IGC Code, and the BLU Code, among others, as well as complementary practical publications that should be read in conjunction with it, such as the recent Carrying Solid Bulk Cargoes Safely booklet.
Carefully to Carry is of course not limited to dry bulk cargoes, but also covers liquid bulk cargoes, gases, packaged cargoes and a long list of other cargoes. In fact, it encapsulates the full range of potential issues around transporting bulk cargoes, from the characteristics and risks inherent in specific goods, hold preparation and hatch covers, to best practice when loading and unloading and the regulations that shippers must abide by.

Contents

Screenshots

Carefully to Carry consolidated 2018.pdf

Download [20 KB]

Thank U
Reply
refresh list

Similar releases

UK P&I Club Carefully to Carry - UK P&I Club [2018, PDF]
Carefully to Carry - Consolidated Edition 2023 - UK P&I Club [2023, PDF]
Safe Handling of Mono Ethylene Glycol (MEG) - Britannia P&I Club [2024, PDF]
The American Club - Transport Guidance for Steel Cargoes - The American Club [2017, PDF]
Container focus: Preventing the loss of containers at sea - The Swedish Club [2020, PDF]
Book it Right and Pack it Tight - Will Bartle, Richard Masters [2025, PDF]
Bunkers: a Guide to Quality and Quantity Claims - UK Defence Club [2024, PDF]
The Navigator - The Nautical Institute [2012, PDF]
Risk Watch (June) - Britannia P&I Club [2024, PDF]
A Master’s Guide to Berthing - Eric Murdoch [2012, PDF]
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 09:55

All times are GMT + 3 Hours