Year: 2021 Language: English Author: Klaas van Dokkum Publisher: DOKMAR Maritime Publishers BV Edition: 7th ISBN: 978-90-71500-541 Format: PDF Quality: OCR without errors Pages count: 246 Description: The ‘Regulations for Preventing Collisions at Sea’ (basically, ‘Traffic Rules at Sea) should be essential reference material for every seafarer. Surfboarders to super tanker crews should all have the same knowledge and interpretation of the rules. This book uses photographs and computer graphics to define the meaning of navigation lights for different kinds of ships in. It also illustrates how to apply navigation lighting, using a top view and a view from the bridge of the vessel concerned. The book is a useful tool for study at all levels of marine training. It is also suitable for sailors of pleasure craft, who can use it to learn the meaning and content of navigation lights and apply them to their own vessels.
Dear Mr. Skipper3362 I’m a maritime student from Brazil, and I have been looking for a long time for this book, unfortunately maritime books are really hard to find in my country. I don’t have many publications to share with the community, so I can earn some reputation to download this book. Can you share it with me? I’ll be eternally grateful. Thanks. Edgy.
skipper3362, pls help me to get download link. I’m studying for my maritime exam and I would like to read this book. Thank you very much and appreciate it.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You cannot download files in this forum
The COLREGs Guide
Language: English
Author: Klaas van Dokkum
Publisher: DOKMAR Maritime Publishers BV
Edition: 7th
ISBN: 978-90-71500-541
Format: PDF
Quality: OCR without errors
Pages count: 246
Description: The ‘Regulations for Preventing Collisions at Sea’ (basically, ‘Traffic Rules at Sea) should be essential reference material for every seafarer. Surfboarders to super tanker crews should all have the same knowledge and interpretation of the rules.
This book uses photographs and computer graphics to define the meaning of navigation lights for different kinds of ships in. It also illustrates how to apply navigation lighting, using a top view and a view from the bridge of the vessel concerned.
The book is a useful tool for study at all levels of marine training. It is also suitable for sailors of pleasure craft, who can use it to learn the meaning and content of navigation lights and apply them to their own vessels.
Contents
Screenshots
Hidden
Download [20 KB]
Share
Share
Share
I’m a maritime student from Brazil, and I have been looking for a long time for this book, unfortunately maritime books are really hard to find in my country. I don’t have many publications to share with the community, so I can earn some reputation to download this book. Can you share it with me?
I’ll be eternally grateful.
Thanks.
Edgy.
Share
Share
Share