twicer ®   21-Nov-2024 17:31

BSafe Collision Regulations (COLREGS) Posters


Year: 2024
Language: English
Author: The Britannia P&I Club
Publisher: Britannia P&I
Edition: November 2024 (new & updated)
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 7
Description: The Britannia loss prevention team has created a series of COLREGs posters, highlighting the key elements of several rules in Part B of the COLREGs.
The posters use simple illustrations to portray scenarios covered by these rules, specifically targeting navigational watchkeepers. They clearly outline the required actions for compliance with each COLREGs rule.
The International Maritime Organization (IMO) produced the COLREGs (also known as Rules of the Road or RoR) as a set of traffic regulations which have been internationally agreed. These rules apply to all vessels on the high seas and in all waters connected to them. They establish the standards for navigation light colours, the arrangement and placement of daylight signals and sound signals for manoeuvring and low-visibility conditions. The rules also outline collision avoidance actions for vessels approaching each other and designate responsibilities for taking the appropriate actions.

Contents

Section I – CONDUCT OF VESSELS IN ANY CONDITIONS OF VISIBILITY:
Rule 5 - Look Out
Rule 6 - Safe Speed
Section II – CONDUCT OF VESSELS IN SIGHT OF ONE ANOTHER:
Rule 13 - Overtaking
Rule 14 - Head-on Situation
Rule 15 - Crossing Situation
Rule 16 - Action by Give-way Vessel
Rule 17 - Action by Stand-on Vessel

Screenshots

BSafe Posters_Collision Regulations

Download [11 KB]

Thank U
Reply

Similar releases

Colregs Posters Rules 13 and 14 - The Britannia P&I Club [2022, PDF]
Colregs Posters Rules 15, 16 and 17 - The Britannia P&I Club [2023, PDF]
Collisions: How to Avoid Them - The North of England P&I Association [2013, PDF]
Loss Prevention Safety Video | Safe Isolation [2025, MP4]
Collisions: How to avoid them - North of England P&I Association [2013, PDF]
Navigation Rules And Regulations Handbook: Containing - International & Inland Rules of the Road - U...
Loss Prevention Safety Video | Preventing Crush Injuries [2026, MP4]
Navigation Rules And Regulations Handbook (Color Print): Containing - International & Inland Rules -...
Mastering COLREGs | Marine Navigation Rules [2020, MP4]
Practical Guide to the Rules of the Road - Farhan Saeed [2012, PDF]
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 11:16

All times are GMT + 3 Hours