NNT ®   21-Oct-2016 08:07

ИКАО - МАМПС 2013 [RU] (I,II,III) / ICAO - IAMSAR 2013 Edition [RU] (Vol. I,II,III)


Год выпуска: 2013
Язык: русский
Автор: ICAO - IAMSAR
Жанр: Manual
Издательство: ИКАО - ИМО / ICAO - IAMSAR
Издание: 2013
ISBN: 978-92-9249-473-5, 978-92-9249-553-4, 978-92-9249-461-2
Формат: PDF
Качество: Изначально компьютерное (eBook)
Количество страниц: 150, 522, 270
Описание: Volume I discussed the global SAR system concept, establishment and improvement of national and regional SAR systems and co-operation with neighbouring States to provide effective and economical SAR services.
Volume II assists personnel who plan and co-ordinate SAR operations and exercises.
Volume III is intended to be carried aboard rescue units, aircraft and vessels to help with performance of a search, rescue or on-scene coordinator function, and with aspects of SAR that pertain to their own emergencies.

ICAO-IAMSAR-RU-2013

Download [4 KB]

Thank U
Reply
refresh list

Similar releases

ИКАО - МАМПС 2016 [RU] (I,II,III) / ICAO - IAMSAR 2016 Edition [RU] (Vol. I,II,III)
IAMSAR Manual 2016 Edition [EN] (Vol. I, II, III) - ICAO + IMO [2016, PDF]
МАМПС / IAMSAR (Vol. I,II,III) - IMO [RU] [2010, PDF]
IAMSAR Manual 2019 Edition [EN] (Vol. I, II, III) - ICAO + IMO [2019, PDF]
IAMSAR Manual 2019 Vol I, II, III - IMO -ICAO [2019, PDF]
IAMSAR Manual - Volume I (Organization and Management) - IMO [2016, PDF]
IAMSAR Manual (International aeronautical and maritime search and rescue manual) - IMO [2013, PDF]
Наставление ИАМСАР Книга III - Подвижные средства / IAMSAR Manual, vol.III - Mobile Facilities - АО ...
Canadian Aeronautical and Maritime Search and Rescue (CAMSAR) Manual - Canadian Coast Guard [2014, P...
Simulation Study of the IAMSAR Standard Recovery Maneuvers for the Improvement of Serviceability - M...
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 07:42

All times are GMT + 3 Hours